- 6 large boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar, divided
- 3/4 cup FRENCH'S® Classic Yellow® Mustard
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup FRANK'S® REDHOT® Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 2 tbsp. FRENCH'S® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- PLACE chicken into plastic storage bag. Mix 1/2 cup brown sugar and remaining ingredients in measuring cup. Pour 1 cup marinade over chicken. Marinate chicken in refrigerator 1 hour.
- POUR remaining marinade into saucepan. Add brown sugar and simmer until sugar dissolves; reserve.
- GRILL chicken on greased rack over medium-high heat 15 min. or until chicken is no longer pink in center, turning once. Serve chicken with reserved sauce.
For more information about this recipe, please visit frenchs.com
Recipe and photograph are the property of French's, used with permission.