- 1 small Boneless skinless chicken breast half (4 oz.)
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing, divided
- 2 cups torn salad greens
- 1 small Navel orange, peeled, sliced
- 1/2 cup diagonally cut snow peas
- 1 Tbsp. PLANTERS Slivered Almonds, toasted
- 1 small Carrot, cut into matchsticks
- SPRINKLE chicken with salt; brush with 2 tsp. of the dressing.
- HEAT nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 min. on each side or until browned on both sides. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170ºF), turning occasionally. Slice chicken.
- ARRANGE lettuce, oranges, peas, chicken, almonds and carrots on two serving plates. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Kraft Kitchen Tips
Save 30 calories and 3 grams of fat per serving by preparing with KRAFT Light Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing.
For more information about this recipe, please visit Kraft.com
Recipe and photograph are the property of Kraft, used with permission.